Saturday, May 20, 2006

wow, it;'s been a long time

Hello! It's been a while since I got on here. I would LOVE to be able to write all my feelings out like a diary on here but I don't want to "expose" everything to "all" so I haven't been on here for a while. I have been going thru some things with my ex-husband who lives with me that have really been bothering me and I am going through something else that's "new" right now about him that we haven't discussed yet (and he will deny as usual) and I just wish I didn't worry like this. I don't know what to do about this problem and I don't know who to turn to about it except JESUS and I need to really seek His face and ask Him for the truth and remind Him that the Bible says the Holy Spirit will lead us to all truth, or something to that effect. Please pray for me that God will give me TRUTH because people just have a hard time giving it and I feel that MOST people don't want to tell me the truth, especially Paul but the Bible says that "God is not a man that He should lie". I KNOW He won't lie to me. That's all I want to say right now. Just please pray that the Lord will show me the truth no matter how hard it hurts.

No comments: